1. Three-phase inlet power supply is adopted enabling one transformer can operate with multiple sets of power supplies.
2. The smoothing reactor allows the output current of the rectifier to be smoother and more stable, limiting the growth rate of the short-circuit current; the maximum short-circuit current is more sensitive, reducing harmonic interference.
3. The capacitor cabinet and the switch board are assembled together to reduce the transmission loss; and the on-site installation and maintenance are convenient and quick.
4. The induction coil and the IGBT induction coil can be interchanged; for the modification of the original transistor, customer only needs to replace the power supply.
1. Fast, energy saving, low power consumption; with power consumption of 580-630 Kw.h/ ton.
2. Compared with other electric furnaces (including IGBTs) of the same power grade, the loss of the high and low voltage power supply lines is only one quarter of it; and the cross section of the conductor is half less, which saves investment as well as a considerable amount of the electricity bill, reduces production costs for the customers with achieving energy saving and emission reduction .
3. The transmission loss of the local system is reduced by three-quarters, and the overall efficiency is high.
4. The working voltage of furnace body induction coil is adjustable from 2400V to 2600V.
5. A new generation of voltage and power regulation and full-frequency tracking control system, with power factor up to 0.95 or more; with a variety of protection functions.
6. Zero voltage and soft start, with no impact on the equipment.
7. With mature technology, stable and reliable overall unit performance; with competitive advantages.
8. With simple operation; easy to use, and same as the common thyristor electric furnace.
9. With fast maintenance speed and low maintenance difficulty and cost.
10. The requirements for the application environment are lower than that of the IGBT electric furnace, and the applicable conditions are superior. It is an alternative to the IGBT electric furnace!