This GWG-JJ series Coreless Medium Frequency Induction Melting Furnace is for melting cast steel, cast iron, stainless steel, copper, aluminum and other metals or its alloies. It can also be used together with self-heated furnaces and electric arc furnace for heating or keeping warm/holding the molten iron and molten steel.
1. Solid steel structure and durable;
2. Good magnetic isolation, safe and reliable;
3. Solid frequency conversion power supply, easy operation; Adjustable power rate, easy operation and maintenance;
4. Easy to start up with load or free of load.
1. High quality digital chip, with the highest degree of integration at home, is used in control circuit, the overall machine controlled through one single panel;
2. Frequency-sweep zero voltage start, high success rate, no shock;
3. Automatic resistance adjustment, permanent power output, 10-20% energy saved in comparison with domestic traditional machine of the type;
4. Auto phase sequence adaptation, free of synchronization;
5. Good performance in reload staring, auto recovery;
6. Highly integrated in controlling circuit, free of use of high-rate starter and relay loop, fairly low failure rate;
7. Wholly digital design, strong in anti-interference, no temperature shift when in continuous working;
8. Multi-protection functions (for over current, over voltage, insufficient water pressure, power failure, or phase absence), and mishandling will not cause damage to machine.
The above parameters for reference only,we can produce the induction melting furnace that is tailored to your needs.